I am using ICIC bank from last four years but somehow I dont feel comfortable to using ICICI as my main bank for day to day transaction. They are a good bank but somehow I feel they consider too much about thelselves than customer. In fact most of my friends dont like ICICI bank and they always suggest me to change to my earlier banking system i.e. HSBC as my main bank. Some of the incidents happened with ICICI lead to me such conclusion.
- Recently I made a DD in ICICI and surprisingly I had to pay charge for making the same where as I get a DD from HSBC free of cost.
- Faced problem for Bill pay as I had problem on my electricity bill. They claimed that biller has not sent the details to ICICI that why the same was not uploaded. But how can I believe that as I got the bill from BESCOM delivered to my doorstep much earlier.
- I really had problem in fund transfer as the branch is not available in the list for fund transfer.
- Recharge mobile service does not seem to work.
These are not the only issue which forced to change my thinking about ICICI. I have a demat a/c with ICICI and their service is the poorest among all brokers. Many times their website is down and brokerage fee charged by ICICI is more among all providers.
Hence now I am deciding to change to other bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I strongly agree!
ICICI is the worst bank in India! I am a home loan holder in this bank. Whenever there is an increase in interest then it is the first bank to increase the interest. increases by 1.5 or 2%. Whenever there is a reduction in interest rate then it is the last bank to reduce the interest rate and decreases by 0.25 or 0.5%
As I have mentioned in my earlier post that ICICI service really pathatic. Today I was going through ICICI website and looking into my transactions. Surprisingly I got following exception
bea.jolt.ServiceException: bea.jolt.JoltRemoteService(SVC_VIEW_DMAT)call()\nbea.jolt.SessionException: Connection recv error\nbea.jolt.JoltException: [3] NwHdlr.recv(): Timeout Error
As a technical person, I can understand that something wrong happened with database or their information management system. But it would be difficult to understand for a non-technical person. Now I have doubt on their security system. As their application has poor exception handling mechanism, how can we ensure that their online security is also fool proof. Only time will tell that.
Post a Comment