Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Indian Railway and Man vs. Wild
Actually there are no similarity between Indian Railway and Man vs. Wild adventure series in discovery network. I recently happened to travel in Indian railway in second class which is called sleeper class too because you have a place to seat and to sleep as well. I was carrying my dog jackie with me to my native place. I booked my dog comfortably at blr railway station, for that I had to come at 5:30AM to book because indian railway allows only one dog per train so if you are late before someone else booked their dog, then you can no way carry your dog in train. Luckily nothing as such happened and I booked my dog. When I first entered the train, I had to bribe to the luggage carrying officers for the well being of my dog during journey as its going to be around 30hrs journey. My wife loves the dog like a baby so paying the bribe is not a big deal at least in countries like India, you should be ready to pay bribe for any work you need to do in govt offices. Let me again put here that I paid almost in all govt offices whenever I go there for any sort of minute work as well. ANyway...I entered train and the dog has to be there in the signal van. There is a small cage in the signal van that would house the dog. That cage was so dirty, stinging that jackie was not ready to enter into it. I had to apply force to push Jackie inside the den. Tears came out of my eyes as well as my wife's, looking at the way Jackie behaved. I placed a some water and food there so that Jackie will take but he did not touch any of these during the journey. I then came back to my berth where I need to spend for another 30hrs to reach the destination. Its better not to talk about the cleanliness. The toiled was stinging and full dirt. I regularly watch Ma. vs. Wild and I just reminded that you should learned and prepared if you are traveling in indian rail. At least you should be learned to take food or urinate when your surrounding is full stinging and dirty. Maybe we should have a TV series with Man vs. Indian rail in journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment