Tuesday, November 18, 2008
GOA to Bangalore Bus service
I decided to go by Bus from GOA to Bangalore. I choose sea Bird Bus service, its a sleeper coach. We started around 5:45 from Panaji and everything looks good, till the time I realized that Bus is running without dynamo. That means electrical system in the Bus is not working, hence head lights, all lights are simply not working. This is really terrible, but what to do, I have to reach Bangalore and have to go to Office. I was not alone and my wife was with me. Though I have heard lots of stuff about Bus service between GOA to Bangalore, I mean all difficulties people have faced but still thought to try Bus service as air fare has alerady gone up and train schedule is not as per our convenience. This time, i really have problem. How can you go by a bus without headlights in a high way. On top of that there are some NCC students from some Chugly college, madgaon travelling to Bangalore and making all noises and blowing the whole bus into a sound valley without a music director :D. The story did not end there. Anyway after 70kms, our bus was following another Bus, I mean friendly Bus to get direction at night as other Bus's headlight was working. After following the Bus about 30 mins, it stopped in a Gas station. There were some mechanics sent by owner of the Bus to fix the dynamo issue. After another 1 hour or so, finally all electrical system in the Bus started working. Thank GOD, finally we started moving to Bangalore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment